Fresh Start

Today is the day. Today is the day to start again on my journey to Blyssful Health. I am hoping to blog about my voyage from where I am now to becoming and feeling 100% healthy. I have been dabbling for many years in the health field.( Working at a health food store, being a frequent health store shopper and student to several nutritional programs. However the truth is this. I I have gotten sidetracked by life and stress and I want to get back..No I want to go forward. Forward to a place that I have not been yet. I am striving to be Blysfully Healthy! I am not certain exactly what this is going to mean or look like, but I am imagining what it would feel like. So this blog is my avenue to share my journey and meet like minded individuals out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment.